Project Coordinator/Office Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented individual who thrives in a small and relaxed office setting with a family culture to join our company as the Project Coordinator/Office Manager where you will be responsible for lending support and working with our office team on a daily basis.
Core responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Senior Estimator on entire bidding process
- Assemble New Job Start packages (plans, specs, maps etc)
- Assist General Superintendent and Director of Safety on field related documents
- Provide support to our (14) field foremen (credit cards, phones, tablets, paperwork)
- Manage office by answering phones, taking care of incoming/outgoing mail, stocking office supplies etc.
The above responsibilities do not include every task of this position but rather the general, core responsibilities. Candidates must have a general knowledge of the construction process and procedures and be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word. Working experience in Bluebeam and our accounting software ComputerEase will be a plus. This position has a generous compensation and benefit package to include: paid vacation, paid holidays, paid birthday, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(K) with 25% company match, and bi-annual bonus consideration. Salary is commensurate with Project Coordinator/Office Manager experience.